What Hosts are saying

Hello Yesterday I accepted a booking (instant booking) and messaged to accept it. My maintenance man went into the house to check all in order and found a plumbing problem. I messaged guest immediately and told them. How do I change the status of this re... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hello dear team i have problem with my payout As i have minimum payout 1000$ i got 8 transactions together i got code but money is for 7 transactions only i have problem with reservations ** 121.25€ it’s written in this payout but in different color... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Am i covered and are my guests covered by airbnb if they leave windows open when they go out at night, I know I'm not covered by my contents insurance as it would be classed as being negligent or similar?I went round to tend to my chickens tonight and dis... Latest reply by Jan186
    After 8 years working for the nation’s largest bureaucracy, I’m launching headlong into the unstructured world of a new startup. The Army afforded me the opportunity to travel the world...some nice places, some not so much. From Oxford to Afghanistan to U... Latest reply by Beth4390