What Hosts are saying

I'm planning to do Airbnb Arbitrage in Berlin. So, as a part of the process I was going through Berlin Airbnb regulations https://service.berlin.de/dienstleistung/326217/ . They mention that Living space is used for the purpose of repeated, paid renting b... Latest reply by Helen3
    My condo board has no bylaws against running an airbnb. We have been issued a warning stating that we are illegally running one. We have not confirmed or denied if we are running one. They are assuming of course. No noise complaints and our condo is not i...
    Hello, I’m in the process of purchasing a property and getting it set up and ready to rent out on Airbnb. I’m curious and nervous as to how long it usually takes to get a first booking with everything else out of the way (furnishings, good pictures, good ... Latest reply by Ted307
    Hi everyone, We currently have 2 properties, but lenders are appearing to say this is the max. One option could be to start a business? Does anyone know any lenders which allow more than 2 FHLs? Releasing equity is also very hard, as they won't allow for ... Latest reply by James-And-Justin0