What Hosts are saying

I know a lot of folks may or may not do my model, but I have been renting rooms out on Airbnb in Denver since 2014. I live in the Master and rent the other rooms out. While I was excited about the total occupancy law changes where you're now allowed to ha...
    Good morning everyone, I have been interested in creating my own Airbnb house. But for my business plan I have a doubt that I need to solve before doing anything. Is it my impression, or the prices dropped so much this year? I know that the Covid-19 has c... Latest reply by Hello6
    Hello, I am finding the rule-sets and pricing settings to be very inflexible and inconvenient. Is it possible to create rule-sets with fixed pricing rather than just using percentage increases or decreases? I would like to have higher (but fixed) prices i... Latest reply by Lesley411
    Hello.Thanks Nick for your welcome to the community. I listen my space about three weeks ago.Noone has shown interest I need advice on what to do.I am so eager to host Latest reply by Stephanie