What Hosts are saying

I have had wonderful experiences from Airbnb the last 7 years, until the last few months. I started noticing payments being increasingly delayed. Now on my 3rd month of support back and forth, I cannot get answers from the Airbnb team. Everyone has been e... Latest reply by Nick
    Hello. Some months ago I came across a page where airbnb recommends I think three Mexican accountant firms (or platforms or something like that) for help with the new taxation regime in Mexico. I can’t find them anymore, anywhere. Does anyone know? Thank...
    The city of Sarasota began to regulate vacation rentals here in the city and I imagine that they are already doing that in many other places at USA , now I need a permit from them, and the city inspector came to my house where we rented a studio apartmen... Latest reply by John5097
    Hello. I am trying to understand how AirBnB handles withholding of tax in areas like the Hudson Valley NY where the local government requires a 2% hotel tax. Does anyone know if the amount of payout the host gets is AFTER the tax amount has been held ba...
    Hi, I restarted hosting last weekend, after a long period of time without doing it. The account I used to have has been removed. I added another one but when my guest left last week, I noticed that the account was tagged as "error". So I deleted it and a...