What Hosts are saying

Hi, I restarted hosting last weekend, after a long period of time without doing it. The account I used to have has been removed. I added another one but when my guest left last week, I noticed that the account was tagged as "error". So I deleted it and a...
    Eiendomsskatt adjustment (Taxes host pay). is showing up anytime an alteration is made on a reservation Even just changing the Number of Guests; will cause this negative adjustment. This is the ToT Taxes. It changes the ToT Taxes to an impound as part ... Latest reply by Lenore22
    I have cancelled a booking with Propr booking agent and still have not received my money back. They claim I stayed throughout even after cancelling the booking. DO NOT BOOK WITH THEM, they will scam your money . Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi, I'm in UK and would like to know how other hosts feel about this scandalous time it takes for Airbnb payments to be received by us. Last year it was within 24hrs of check in but now Airbnb have changed their bank seemingly to one in Ireland it's takin... Latest reply by Glynne1
    Hello Airbnb Team. My tax numbers appears wrong in the invoices and retention docs. It should be ** but instead it is ** Can you help me with this please. Please correct for past and future docs. Please also change in Facturify. Best regards, Dennis **[... Latest reply by Sarah977