What Hosts are saying

Hello Everyone,I have guest who cancelled his booking and he got a refund. I did not realized he made a reservation on the following day, he showed his new booking reference, unfortunately it is not showing the new booking in the messages. But he had pict... Latest reply by Colleen253
    I host two properties on Airbnb. The city (Pasadena) requires me to report quarterly earnings of each individual property. The Performance Earnings Dashboard groups all earnings from all the properties together. Why doesn't the dashboard allow me to see t... Latest reply by Karol22
    Hi everyone!Can anymore point me in the right direction for home Insurance for Airbnb hosts please.I used to be with Sharecover but they have changed their policy to charge only by the nights used, which is a time consuming way to operate a policy when y... Latest reply by David-and-Gael0
    I've just received a letter from Camden Council stating that they believe I've short term/holiday let my place for >90 days in 2021 - and I'm wondering how to handle this, & would appreciate any help. As it happens, I haven't. Yet. But the letter comes w... Latest reply by Michael502
    Hello, has anyone successfully added taxes to listings in Manhattan, NY? Customer service has not been able to resolve this issue for over 2 months now. I was able to add taxes to my Brooklyn listing the same options do not apply for the Manhattan listing...