What Hosts are saying

We live in Melbourne , Australia , and have a small 2 br apartment on the village at Mt Buller, a ski resort which is really only available for skiing 8-10 weeks of the year. After a terrible 2020 , I wondered why no one is booking in 2021 and noticed tha... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I have just listed a second flat on Airbnb, that have different addresses. I would like to be able to see my earnings, reservations and viewings etc for each flat separately, but at the moment everything is combined. Does anyone know how to change this.Th... Latest reply by Emiel1
    We are looking to host on AirBNB but wondered how best to deal with issues that come up from time to time, such as plumbing and electrical problems. How is it best to deal with these with guests booked into the future? They will need dealing with quickly.... Latest reply by Helen3
    HiI have the following request from a guest-‘is it okay to pay for the first month of stay two or three days before my first night?’ Can you please advise what options are available to the guest? Latest reply by Dale711
    Hi All!I have a permitted hosted guest rental (not vacation rental, but I'm not sure it matters for tax purposes) in Sonoma Co., CA, and we have occupancy taxes for this county which are collected by Airbnb. As I don't have a rental average of 7+ days ove...