What Hosts are saying

Dear Host Community of Italy, we are currently trying to complete out first income tax declaration for our holiday home (Province of Como, Lombardia) and are quite confused on the so called Airbnb Tax and related system... If I understand the legal decis... Latest reply by Francesca
    Are any of you familiar with how the quarterly sales tax in Colorado is suppose to be handled? I received an email from the Colorado Department of Revenue stating it is due by April 20th. What paperwork do I need to be filling out and what needs to be ...
    Dear Sir, I had a guest staying for 32 nights his name was **. I was to have been paid £1,856.58 but the money never arrived in my bank, which I think is very poor practice. At any rate I would very much like to get paid for services rendered. My name ... Latest reply by Dale711
    Hi guys, I have a corporation and I plan to put all my REV and expense into it. If I do it that way, does the tax exemption for REV under 30k still apply? Also, How can I collect HST from the guest? Thank you!
    Hi I have a lot of one night stays and last year I could be doing changeovers 10 nights on the trot. Can I set the price higher for 1 night stays and go back to normal pricing for 2 or more nights. Thanks Jane @Jane635 Latest reply by Jane635
    hi everyone on the north coast NSW oz, wondering how your occupancy is averaging mine is pretty bgood but lots of last minute bookings which is nerve racking , i find it hard to set a suitable market price lots of guests tell me its too cheap but id rathe... Latest reply by Dale711
    Hi, We are in England and beginning to get booking requests, one for this Sunday (17th May) and we don't know under the new vague lockdown easing measures whether it is right to take them or not? We have asked AirBnB for guidance and they suggested coming... Latest reply by Rhona20
    Hi have been a host of a airbnb annex room for 2 years. Today my neighbour tells me that I am not legally allowed to do this because to access our house and the airbnb annex we have to drive through a driveway that he owns but must give me access to my pr... Latest reply by Linda108