What Hosts are saying

Hi,We live in a resort community which has tennis courts, pool, hot tub, sauna and other amenities that we advertise. The community closed the hot tub for repairs which was a main reason that the guests had booked. When I told them (prior to their arriv... Latest reply by Link0
    Hi, would appreciate some feedback. We have a calendar period with a percentage price increase to cover peak period, but on receiving recent bookings in that period the price is not showing correctly, leaving us with a lower price for our accommodation. I... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Good morning fellow CC users. We all encounter Trees of various ages, species etc where ever we venture on out travels. This interesting article from 1912 with reference to Photographic archives in Australia dating back to 1862 Gardener's Chronicle and ot... Latest reply by Luther13
    Hello everyone, Turkey currently has a full 15-day curfew. My foreign guests who have heard of this ban are canceling reservations or not coming at all. I wanted to talk about the costs and expenses of the house on these forbidden days. Among you, we have... Latest reply by Dale711