What Hosts are saying

After weeks of gathering info I’m being told that company policy when someone steals items from your home is that the guest has to be identified as the culprit through the police report. I don’t have cameras. I’m literally going through a breakdown over t... Latest reply by Ann72
    Received a Host News email today that mentions discounts for cleaning products but the email has no links to emails just two articles that don't mention discounts for hosts. I'm wondering if there is somewhere else I could find these discounts? The email ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I am working on income tax here in the US. I pay the housekeeper $50 more per cleaning ($125 ) vs what I charge guests ($75).I am wondering how to report this as it doesn’t jive with Airbnb’s totals. Should I just stick with what Airbnb says to keep it le... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Does any know what criteria Airbnb looks at to drop the recommended 24-72 hour buffer recommendation between guests? Cases have plunged in my region but my management company won't consider lifting the buffer without some guidance from Airbnb. I would hat... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Does anyone know how to resolve the issue of pricing displaying inaccurately? If no dates are selected, my listing shows up as $180/night despite that that is not what I charge on any day, ever. All my days cost the same as I only host monthly stays. I ha... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I partially refunded a guest due to a cancellation that rebooked some of the dates. The refund to the guest was taken out of my payout twice. I called support and they admitted it was a glitch. This has been almost a month and still no payout. I keep gett... Latest reply by Sarah977