What Hosts are saying

Hi, I am a new host and I have a guest who stayed in my place for a month. I was paid for that month. My guests asked to extend their stay and paid for 12 more days. Their extended stay is almost over, but I was not paid by Airbnb. When I check stats, it ... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hello Everyone! My wife and I currently live in a 2 story single family home in Daly City area in the County of San Mateo. There is an entrance from the back of our home through our backyard and from the backyard, there is an entrance into the 1st level o... Latest reply by Helen3
    **I had guests check outon December 18, 2020 and other guests on January 01. 2021. Apparently these were paid out via Payoneer but to date nothing has been received. I have contacted Payoneer but they do not respond to messages. I have contacted AirBnB se... Latest reply by Des1785
    The calender of a listing provides options for special promotions:- Choose "promotions" (if option is offered).- Select a time period, which is for some reason (?) limited to max. 2 weeks.- Set a discount percentage. (minimal 10%, maximum.50%) The more di... Latest reply by Ann72
    • Emiel1_1-1614116006539.png