What Hosts are saying

Hi @Scott , not sure if this has been brought up before but we would really really love for the email we receive with a review, to mention the property they stayed at so we know which manager it is intended for. With 125 properties it is impossible to rem... Latest reply by Scott
    I had a guest who checked in on NYE. At 11p they informed me that the toilet was leaking in 1 of 3 bathrooms. The previous guest made no mention of this. I was even able to get someone to come look at it on new years day. The guest, Mandy, made no me... Latest reply by Shannon629
    Just receive a mail I need to register my listings with the license no. in accordance with the Alojamento Local Law in Portugal. I assume this is an automatic generated mail to remind all hosts, since I have done so already for 7 years. It is a good thing...
    I'm located in California and was recently laid off and collecting unemployment. I host an Airbnb part-time at my home and I cannot get a straight answer as to if I am to report this income to EDD. At the end of the year, after expenses, I usually operate... Latest reply by Helen3
    I would like to know if I add our 15% vat on the nightly rate? I am not VAT registered so do not claim the VAT. So should I load Net or Gross with Vat? Airbnb advised they would send a verification email to my current address, however, the email was not r... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0