What Hosts are saying

I would like to share this feedback from another Airbnb host with you. While it doesn’t necessarily reflect my own personal opinion, I think it’s worth mentioning: I looked at this statement issued by Airbnb regarding it’s COVID-related “requirements” for... Latest reply by Kia272
    The government has announced criteria and submission requirements for being listed as eligible for quarantine under the new rules."https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/latest-travel-health-advice/mandat... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi! I need some help. We currently live in Virginia Beach and will be moving to Chesapeake soon. I have been a host in Virginia Beach and know how city license and taxes . I can’t seem to find anything about Chesapeake rules, regulations, taxes, etc. ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Namaste i am did not receive my payouts since sep. 2017 to till 0ct 2018 for more then 70 reservation then my listing got unlisted . for this i have been connecting with costumer care over 100 times but they were not helpful to resolve my payout issue . ... Latest reply by Ahmed94
    Newish to Airbnb -listing is in MaineIt is impossible to find a cleaner in our location, impossible.Finally found a cleaner and offered a flat rate of $175 for a 2 bed 1 bath cottageShe started out good, we gave her a thank you card (grateful she was will... Latest reply by Sarah977