What Hosts are saying

My city has implemented a program to monitor Airbnb’s in our city by issuing permits, charging TOT tax etc , and will now require me to carry them as an additional insured on a 1,000,000.00 policy. Has anyone else run into this and if you did, what was yo...
    Hi Host in the worldCurrently , I have new business hotel, At present, when having to be isolated from society because of covid translation, can people share the difficulties and advantages of this in the business sector? to be able to understand each oth... Latest reply by Nutth0
    Hello, Wondering if there are any reports on % of the year air bnbs may be rented in St Kilda area for a 2 bed apartment. We are thinking of moving out and air bnb-ing. We want to run some figures to see if it is financially viable for us. Is anyone able ... Latest reply by Reg13
    I opened my space in late Dec 2020. I had under 10 days of occupancy. I know I don't have to claim the funds generated because I was under the 14 day max for the year. But, I also put in over $6000.00 in to renovations and items for this space. I know I c... Latest reply by Lorna170