What Hosts are saying

I am a recent Airbnb super host since July 2020. With the pandemic my occupancy rate was well over 80% so business was good. So good I decided to buy another townhouse and got it up and running in December. Also over 80% occupancy and great reviews. my qu... Latest reply by Emad32
    I have a self contained annex at the bottom of the garden which I use as Airbnb accommodation. It is away from the main house but uses the same utilities as the main house ie water and electricity. I need to declare income to HMRC but don’t know what to... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Airbnb stealing money from hosts - completely disregarding the 50% cancellation policy we had in place. The guest was unable to come due to being placed in tier 3 (while we as the host were in tier 2) so we asked them to cancel so we could try and resell ...
    The Earnings Report at https://www.airbnb.com/users/earnings_report, is not showing the most recent tax year. When is this going to be fixed? And why isn't is automatically updated? People want to get going on their taxes.From my searches through posts h... Latest reply by Ann72