What Hosts are saying

With Wales heading into Lockdown from 28th December, are we allowed to let our self-contained apartment for 6 weeks as we have a booking from 4th January to mid February from someone who already lives in Wales? Would we be able to bring the booking forwar...
    Hi everyone I joined Airbnb 5 months ago and it has been a great success for me. I would like to share these tips I have followed to help other Airbnb hosts. Hope it’s helpful to some people and please upvote it if you liked it. A note to new Hosts: You... Latest reply by Davanand0
    Hi fellow hosts, I just had a guest ask for a discount because under local Covid restrictions guests need to bring their own linens. I’ve never had a guest make this request since the pandemic began. She did not propose an amount but left it in my court... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hey everyone! Over the last 4 months I started using WheelHouse as a pricing tool. It does essentially what SmartPricing is supposed to do but 1000% better. (i love it by the way if anyone is in need of some more accurate pricing metrics). I found today... Latest reply by Lisa723
    • Capture.PNG