What Hosts are saying

I have not received payment for my first guest which was two weeks ago. air has the correct acco8nt for me as I did receive the first 1cent check transfer Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi, I have a guest who canceled due to covid and has asked for a full refund. Has any one had any experience with this? Are we obligated to give a full refund? Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    I just found out that my newly incorporated town of Brighton, Utah is considering passing ordinances restricting short term rentals. No ordinances have been passed yet but the town is considering a) requiring all hosts to host 3 night minimum stays (to r... Latest reply by Ben688
    Have to put it in books for VAT purposes. One and each reservation separately at the time of booking!When stay is cancelled, have to update the record.More time, acountant costs, potential problem with tax office. Not to mention why it cannot be summed up... Latest reply by Sam4030
    My 2019 year end statement has a $1097 deduction. in the misc column. Airbnb are not able or willing to explain. I have gone throught the difficult process speaking to someone on the phone. When none of the reps could give me an explanation I send a lett... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hi Folks,I am having problems with a guest, who booked a week's stay at my house. After staying the week, she indicated that she would like to continue for another month or so. However, when she went to rebook, her payment failed and she started begging a... Latest reply by Susie0