What Hosts are saying

We have purchased property that is 60 miles away and plan to manage it from our home. It will have about 18 locks. What software, cameras and locks are the best that integrate with airbnb and your website? Want to make it seamless! Thank youJanelle Latest reply by Sarah977
    I just tried to post and got an error??? Pet fee is my first Welcome email back to the guest. Way to start a relationship..." Thank you for booking now I need more MONEY please!!" VRBO has the pet fee streamlined. Tom Latest reply by Vivian860
    Earlier this week, when I had ZERO time to wade thru a bunch of AirBnb screens, one of them said something about AirBnb partnering with outside companies to be able to purchase disinfectants. I have been looking for that screen for 2 hours today and can'... Latest reply by Sarah977
    In case you don't speak spanish, "reembolso" means "refund". This company suddenly sent me an e-mail for a cancellation I've done in april, saying they'll give me an additional refund due to the fact they had an "error" in their system. I just found out I... Latest reply by Katie
    • IMG_20201204_041908.jpg
    • IMG_20201204_041953.jpg
    • IMG_20201204_042053.jpg
    I have not received payment for my first guest which was two weeks ago. air has the correct acco8nt for me as I did receive the first 1cent check transfer Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi, I have a guest who canceled due to covid and has asked for a full refund. Has any one had any experience with this? Are we obligated to give a full refund? Latest reply by Marit-Anne0