What Hosts are saying

For any hosts, we really recommend building in regular cleanings into your longer booking, for maintenance. After a 4 month stay guest left, there is a sticky film on literally everything in the house. We tried to clean a glass coffee table over 6 times a... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi All,I had an enquiry tonight for a potential 51 night booking on a house we rent on Airbnb. Wahoo!Our longest so far has been 9 nights so at first I was excited but now I'm coming back down to earth and thinking about all the 'what ifs'. Really I just ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi, I have just received a booking for the 30 Oct from guests who live in a Tier 3 area. I have messaged them to query if this is correct, as they should not be travelling to a Tier 1 area, where I have my cottage. Where do I stand on cancelling this bo... Latest reply by Amanda660
    Hello, Does anyone have a similar situation as me? I specifically deleted credit cards that I didn't want Airbnb to charge with, but Airbnb still managed to find the old card to charge my reservation with. They kept telling me that it's not possible to r... Latest reply by Juley0