What Hosts are saying

Hi, Twice now I have had an issue where a guest books for popular date a full 12 months in advance - this is great however the dates they are booking for are ones which would usually attract a premium. For example New Years Eve, which is a big event in... Latest reply by Michael39
    hello, Does Airbnb collect sales tax on my behalf? I was looking at the tax section and it appears it does. How do I show this to the IRS when it’s time to do my taxes so that I don’t pay double taxes?  Latest reply by Emiel1
    • 44591FBF-67A0-406B-90A9-8032B30DF91E.jpeg
    We live in a house and use an extension for the Airbnb. This has its own entrance and no shared spaces with us. With the new rule of 6, if we have 2 guests staying in the Airbnb do they count towards our household 6 or are they exempt as they are what the... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I had to adjust dates due to ankle fracture taking longer than surgeon expected to heal. The difference was $254. This money was deducted from my host (I contacted them to check), however Airbnb only refunded me $24. Trying to get a hold of a human in Air... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Please how do I get Payout in Nigeria, because PayPal is not working here in Nigeria. And I have some cash to withdraw from my Airbnb account, since 19 October, 2019. Please I need urgent help here. Thanks and regards, **Personal information hidden du... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Qualcuno sa come presentarsi come co-Host in una zona? Io vorrei propormi a Lecce e provincia, ma al momento non so bene dove rivolgermi!Ah sono anche un Host! Grazie a chi mi vorrà rispondere!