What Hosts are saying

Hello host hoteliers, I am losing my mind slowly trying to figure out this tax portion. I have been told by Air BNB reps that they collect taxes on my behalf but I have so many unanswered questions:- How do hotels manage the tax portion in their operatin... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Just received an email saying that rather than guests paying a service fee (between 12-16% as I understand) us hosts will now (from 07.12) have to pay the whole 15% service fee. Generally I do not have an issue with this. Airbnb must earn money some how a... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    So I just had someone book for 28 days. the booking occurred within a time frame where I had a 10% discount blocked for a 10 day period. Airbnb stacked my monthly discount, even though it was 28 days, with the 10% discount on those ten days. I'm kinda ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    It's been 4 months now that airbnb owes me money. I've been writing over and over to them via the different channels (airbnb customer help, email, twitter, instagram, Facebook). They rarely reply to my messages.The most shocking is that they give opposite... Latest reply by Helen3