What Hosts are saying

Hello all, I’ve been co-hosting for a couple of years now. The owner of the current property I’m managing is considering purchasing a historic fishing lodge and we are trying to figure out the best way to market it/take reservations. It has a common livin... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Meu hóspede fez check-in no dia 09/09, o pagamento supostamente deveria cair até o dia 15/09, conforme informou a própria empresa pelo aplicativo. Na semana do dia 15/09 recebi uma mensagem pelo e-mail dizendo "your recent bank transfer was not successful... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi, I have not added any taxes in the "local laws and taxes" tab but I see a "lodging tax" when I check my listing as a traveler. I thought this might be a local obligation but I checked a few other listings in the same city and they didn't show any taxes... Latest reply by Manzara0
    Hi all,In addition to being a SuperHost on AirBnb, I own another LLC that does work for the U.S. government. I am now working from home for my LLC due to COVID. My LLC now “lives” at the kitchen table, and has no other location. My home address is the leg... Latest reply by Laura2592
    Hi Guys, to help hosts with legalities and dealing with the authorities we have formed a federation for hosts to unite and come together and fight the good fight for the host community as a whole to start with we are crusading against the Draft Rules prop...