What Hosts are saying

So, i am a lawyer in Australia, and the following happened and i cannot make sense of it: Case 1 - Guest asks for refund due to Covid. Original booking pre-March 2020. Date of stay - Feb 2021. She contacted AirBNB, who told her that her circumstance isnt ... Latest reply by Kynan0
    Let's say I have 2 guests who booked on the November 19th until the 19th of December. A month stay. That payout is specifically for November that money would not roll over into December? Would i be losing money for the month of December or how does it w... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi All Anyone living in Northern Ireland, Wales or Scotland is used to the fact that many people consider the UK as England. We sigh and shrug it off. However it is now affecting my livelihood. Northern Ireland can reopen holiday accommodation in June but... Latest reply by Aimie27
    Hey there, I live in Lake Charles, La and I am positioning myself for my first airbnb. Are their any hosts in South or Southeast La that I can connect with?
    I want to give a free weekend to a friend in our Airbnb- Can I give my friend a code for 100% off and they book whenever they want for the weekend? How do I go about doing this? Any help greatly appreciated x Latest reply by Anonymous