What Hosts are saying

I recently booked an Airbnb through a Hosting Team (a real estate property management group). The following information was provided in the booking "*$30 booking fee applicable for all bookings. Full terms & conditions will be provided at time of booking... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hello, I can no longer set length-of-stay discounts of 2 nights or more. The option has gone. I go into Pricing, then Length-of-Stay Discounts, but thenwhen I click Edit the drop down menu has changed and there are no drop down options for 2 night... Latest reply by Emiel1
    can anyone help with service fee options India , got to know in a few of the countries they are implementing Host-only fee, which is 15%. On the same lines as booking.com. Is this true for Indian host too ? Latest reply by Vinay46
    Hi there... I am new here. My property is a condo and the other condo owners renting theirs thru Airbnb as well. One day, one of their renters almost burned down the whole condo building. Because of that, now I am trying to protect my property from irresp... Latest reply by Inna22