What Hosts are saying

Hi, all. I am a siuperhost in San Diego and have a friend that is looking at a property in Las Vegas to use mostly as a short term rental listing. He may want me to cohost the property for him so I am doing some reasearch. I looks like there were strict ... Latest reply by Megan223
    My account was suddenly deactivated today because airbnb "determined that it is in the best interest of Airbnb, and for the users on our site, to deactivate your account permanently." No warning, no complaints nothing. I have nothing but 4 and 5 star ... Latest reply by Julianne27
    Hi All, Can anyone recommend a keyless entry system for the UK? We'd like a coded operated one where the codes can be changed between guests (ideally one where you can set the codes to expire). Long battery life or one with a warning to us when the batter... Latest reply by Huma0
    Do Airbnb guests automatically get tenant's right after 30 days stay (even if I signed the lease, furnished the place, paying utilities)? I am the original tenant who signed a 12-mon lease for a condo with the owner - due to financial reasons, I subleased... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Now, as things are getting back to near normal after the Covid closings, I am beginning to receive reservation requests from various sources but not from Airbnb. Airbnb has been my prime source for guests almost since they entered the market, and I am pu... Latest reply by Jennifer2550