What Hosts are saying

I am superhost more than 3 years I always receive my payments in USA because my house, my company, my bank financing, my account everthing is in USAI pay all the taxes in USA fisical and legal persons.In april.2020 Airbnb just change the rules and they ... Latest reply by Debra300
    My guest cancelled their booking for next week. My policy is strict. I've decided to authorize a full refund. But when I click 'issue full refund' from within the email from Airbnb, it takes me to the resolution center, where my only option is to click a ... Latest reply by Colleen253
    Hello Airbnb hosts, I'm waiting on a payment from Airbnb since June and still nothing.I have contacted several times and although the payment has been authorised and it's showing under 'upcoming payments'funds are yet to be received. Their customer servic... Latest reply by Emiel1
    AIRBNB ethics need to be reassessed. You are a website and should not be taking sides with guests who want to steal from hosts. A guest came but she thought she was a host and tried making rules in my home. Then AIRBNB decided to refund this: $359.64 ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi.. I am a bit puzzled with the payment policy and wonder about adjustment issues I admit I do not understand at all .. in fact, I was really disappointed earlier today when I discovered that the amount I was supposed to receive for the current guest ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    hello Airbnb team, please advise me how you guarantee that we will receive the payment for my guest Selina, check in date 01 July 2021 because the guest will be staying in my property only for one night.thank you and looking forward to hearing your kind r... Latest reply by Sarah977