What Hosts are saying

does anyone know what we are meant to be doing about track and trace in Wales? at the moment we just have a name and contact number for lead guest (booker) - should we be taking details on other guests in the party? and if so, what? and are we allowed to ... Latest reply by Tony1092
    Our home is a 3 bedroom 2 bath rental. We have groups ranging from 2 people, up to 6 people. In an effort to keep our rental booked most of the time, we set a base price and then charge an extra guest fee. We do this so that we stay affordable for sma... Latest reply by Huma0
    Its hard to keep up with those who are staying in my home and use all the kitchen appliances in the middle of the night. I tried a time curfew so I can get a good night sleep. I noticed that it didn't work. I actually wanted to stop with airbnb. Now guest... Latest reply by Sarah977
    If guests arrive by car, they have to park in a Resident's Parking Zone for which I have to order Visitor's Parking permits payable in advance and non-refundable from the local authority.So I then have to request an additional payment from the guest throu... Latest reply by Linda108
    Dear Airbnbs! Please let me know if there are any tools of surveys hosts can run with their guests? Or we just get responses and rates from our guests and that is the only source of information I can use to improve my service? Many thanks! I'm new to this... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I wasn't quite sure how to title this discussion, but in my area I've noticed lots of AirBnB advertise, for example, 2 bedrooms, 4 guests, but their base charge is for just 2 guests and then if additional guests, of the same booking party book then the pr... Latest reply by Russell49
    If you're not a CPA, please provide a link to your answer. If you're not 100% sure, please dont respond. Hi I am renting a house and renting out rooms. Can I deduct any part of my rent on my income tax? -I live in the house 365 -I rent out 4 of the 5 bedr... Latest reply by Debra300