What Hosts are saying

Hi, I am a newbie here. Going to list a new singlewide here shortly and have a few questions. Should I get wifi put in right away or is it something I can wait to do? Most major cell carriers can get service there. Should tv be in bedroom or living ro... Latest reply by Mark116
    I have attempted to do the Covid 19 recommended cleaning protocol quiz. Strangely my correct answers are not accepted. The answers are face mask and disposable gloves. Sadly I cant get past question 1. Can you check at HQ if there is a glitch in the soft... Latest reply by Emilia42
    The NSW Governement has today banned travellers from Victoria entering the state due to renewed Covid-19 Lockdowns. The bans are for specific post codes (zip codes) in Victoria. How do we as hosts easily verify where guests are from without going into ea... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi i am a co-host of 3 airbnb properties with my wife ** the properties are **. How do i get a w2 tax form for the propertiy earnings for 2019? **Personal information hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is ...
    Hi ! A guest broke my bed, sofa and box for the the coffee and sugar. She wrote me , the same day , that she came to the studio and she wrote that , not was her, but when I saw the damages are a lots , she broke the whole bed and other things . The pr... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi i am new to this website and i find it difficult to find my way around. I want to put nightly prices but for each month we have a different price - it will only let me put in one price for the whole year. Am i missing something? Can you not put e.g jan... Latest reply by Lisa723