What Hosts are saying

Our cleaning company estimates that Airbnb’s new enhanced cleaning protocols for COVID-19 will significantly increase the time to clean and require more extra linens, pillows, blankets, etc. than we previously had in order to clean our condos in a timely ... Latest reply by Nanxing0
    HI,I'm a newbie host and looking to rent 2 rooms in my house as monthly. I have a 4 bed so I think I'm excluded from standard airbnb lets and the rules are crazy Does anyone have any experience with tenants rights over 30 days? Do you use a tenancy agreem...
    Hi folks, As new hosts, my wife and I decided to calculate how much it actually costs us to provide our space for a single night, in the hope that it would help us with pricing, so we wondered if anyone else had calculated their cost per night lately? ... Latest reply by Jason114
    • Numbers.jpg
    When do i see the payment on my account. I have a guest staying now kind regards. Ewa ** **[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by Roberta2