What Hosts are saying

@Airbnb @@Lizzie @ I booked a trip schedule for between 26/03/20 - 29/03/20. I have already cancelled it and applied for a refund via the resolution centre. I do not belive this application allowed for a refund of the service fee. Your Covid 19 policy sta... Latest reply by Gordon0
    On May 2, 2020, my husband and I made reservations and paid a substantial refundable damage deposit in lieu of the nonrefundable damage deposit. We're adults who leave the place as clean as we found it if not cleaner so why pay anymore money on top of th... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I live in Sydney and booked 2 stays in France...arrival dates 20 and 27 May.Reservations were made end 2019 before any news of COVID.AIRBNB’s extenuating policy states -A FULL REFUND WILL BE AVAILABLE INCLUDING SERVICE FEES IF Reservations made before... Latest reply by Maria12590
    Am I legally allowed to rent my Florida Condo now (May 05, 2020)? The recent order by the Governor appears to allow rentals of 30 days or more, but then goes on to state otherwise. I've had several rental inquires recently but I am unable to find a defini... Latest reply by Beth180
    I am starting a small management company and am wondering what the best practices are for cashflow for my properties. Should I set up routing rules so the owners get a direct payout from AirBnB and I get a direct portion of their fee? Or would it be bet... Latest reply by Ej17
    Hi Airbnb colleagues,My holiday cottage has been closed since March-April due to our UK lockdown. Now the lockdown is being lifted in gradual steps, I am wondering at what point to re-open. There is clear guidance on cleaning and disinfecting, and I will ... Latest reply by Louise188