What Hosts are saying

I read the AirBnB for Work page, which is dedicated to the traveller. As an AirBnB host, is there a way that I can promote myself for business travellers on my AirBnB listing, so that it gets seen by companies looking for business travel options in my ar... Latest reply by Maia29
    AirBnB, start thinking outside the box! Create a survival box that contains bottled water, UHT milk, tuna, soup, applesauce, chocolate, biscuits, energy bars, bandaids, a deck of cards, local postcards with stamps, a paperback book, etc.that will get a g... Latest reply by Dimitar27
    I accepted a three month reservation in mid February to mid March. Because Airbnb only pays long term reservations every month I was only paid for two months. The guest then requested to be released from the final month of her stay due to Covid. In writin... Latest reply by Cindi55
    Our guest has checked out on May 21st, and we still haven't received payment for his stay. When contacting Airbnb, we keep getting the runaround; we are told someone will get back to us. The guest forwarded to us a payment slip from his bank confirming hi...
    Why did airbnb accept a guest's reservation w/out verifying payment? and why am I responsible for this??? IE they say they will not pay??? wtf??