What Hosts are saying

We've already had to cancel a few guests. Due to AirBnB's Covid-19 Policies this has not harmed our superhost status. As soon as the orders came down making short-term rentals illegal we blocked our calendar (except for one long-term renter) until the exp... Latest reply by Molly277
    Hi there everyone! We often see topics on pricing here in the CC and there are several different ways that hosts decide their nightly rate. One of these ways is based on breaking down the overhead costs and deciding the nightly rate dependant on thos... Latest reply by Melodie-And-John0
    • Break down costs.jpg
    I still did not get my money $466 refund.You said that I received Paypapl refund on April 19 .It is a lie .I can send you a screen shot of my account and NO PAYMENT was sent by AIRBNB.Paypal already checked this out twice and NO PAYMENT WAS SENT by AIRBNB... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hola!! Tengo varios apartamentos en un edificio corporativo. Con la extension de la cuarentena cada 2 semanas me he visto en la obligacion de cancelar algunas reservas, esto resultando en que tengo un saldo negativo por no poder hospedar por el tema del C...
    I read the AirBnB for Work page, which is dedicated to the traveller. As an AirBnB host, is there a way that I can promote myself for business travellers on my AirBnB listing, so that it gets seen by companies looking for business travel options in my ar... Latest reply by Maia29