What Hosts are saying

Hello, I was charged $35.88 on March 25th. The code with the charge is ** Can I please receive a proper bill? I don't know what this is for. Gracias, Melissa **[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi all, I hope you are all keeping well. Just wondering if anyone could advise? I have 2 listings, and both of these rooms are in my house, that we live in. Due to the strict lockdown in the country, we both now work full time from home. It means, that on... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I want to let my entire house to Covid-10 NHS responders. My daughter is one . It wont let me set the nightly cost at zero or set a 100% discount just keeps showing the usual nightly fee.
    Hello Airbnb community, My name is Joey; I have a growing property management company and I have a question about my host profile. I would like to display the name of my management company somewhere on the host profile portion of my listing. This is impo...