What Hosts are saying

Hi! Within a few days of posting my listing, all but 2 days in the 1-30 day range were booked. I raised my prices pretty quickly, and bookings stopped almost immediately. What isn't clear is if the inquiries trailed off because the lead time is longer ... Latest reply by Robert4797
    • Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 11.39.56 PM.png
    • Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 11.40.35 PM.png
    • Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 11.41.00 PM.png
    Hi all. I am fairly new to ABB. We recently booked a holiday house for a week in December 2020/January 2021 and paid for the house in full according to the rate that was advertised. The host just contacted us to say that it was the wrong rate and we wou... Latest reply by Liv
    Today is 5/16/2020. My husband and I have an exclusively dedicated full airbnb house. We have a small mortgage payment that we can pay with ease and very low utilities since no guests are booking due to our "No short term rental restrictions" in our state... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello fellow dear hosts, I hope you are doing well wherever you are. For us here in Mass, we are unable to host until May, 4th (government mandate) plus we are still unable to file unemployment neither any assistance from AirBnB has arrived yet. So how ar... Latest reply by J-Anna0
    I am wondering if I am alone on this....I have multiple listings with AirBnB and my listing for the “Historic School and Churchhouse” has not had a payout since March 9th! I have had over twenty valid (not cancelled) reservations between March 9-May 12 an...
    I hosted a camper as an Air BnB in 2018. It was booked 28-days a month for 6 months. (My property is pretty nice, and I have horses and other animals!) The city stepped in and said I couldn't use it. It took me a year to find a suitable replacement and no... Latest reply by Dara11