What Hosts are saying

Just saw this in my news feed:https://www.dutchnews.nl/news/2020/03/airbnb-ordered-to-pay-back-booking-fees-cost-could-add-up-to-e200m/ If Airbnb is forced to abolish guest fees, host fees could soar. Given that it's acceptable to charge one party, they s... Latest reply by Kath9
    Good day. I have a problem with payouts since december 2019 several payouts have paused. I had conversation with support team they told me that there is some technichal problems and thair thechnichal team are working hard to solve this problem. When i am ...
    Hello Everyone!We are new to hosting and our learning as we go. We provide the option for guests to bring dogs and charge an extra fee, daily. With most confirmed reservations we can send a request for the pet fee through the Resolution Center, the gues... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hello I am writing here because feedback from airbnb support is close to 0 nad i don`t know how to proceed.On short i had a guest coming on 4th of February booking for a week, for which i received the payout. Then he made 3 one week alterations and then t...
    Hello, I have stranger situation with Raua 3-room apartment in Tallinn, Estonia. I order apartment in Tallinn on days 17/04/2002-19/04/2020, make advance payment and write message to host that planing arrive with small dog. In poster of those apartment... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    Hello,I have a question: why I didn't get paid yet?! Usually Airbnb made the payment after 24 hour of the check-in of my guests but this is the first time that it is already 48 hours and nothing happened?! Could anyone advise please whom to contact?! Latest reply by Suzie87
    Airbnb expects absolute accuracy and responsibility from hosts. With that I do not have a problem. I do exactly what I say I am going to do. So why doesn't Airbnb pay out their hosts on time, as exactly their policy states? Anyone else ever have this prob...