What Hosts are saying

I am a relatively new host in Airbnb. started in September. There was certain problem with the transfer, so I haven't received payouts for 4 guests, the total sum of around 300 USD. I try to get help from Airbnb but they still didn't fix this issue. alrea...

Hey

I host guest for days 2/16 to 2/24 the guest left I don't get my payout any suggestions.
    Two things.... 1) I have 3 open nights in a row at the end of March and I'd love to set a promotion to try and fill them. But those dates are greyed out. Are there specific rules about how this works, or is it driven by some unknowable variable formula?2)...
    Hi there community!I have a doubt about the co-hosts that I haven't really been able to solve, so I know to become co-host of some announcement the person responsible for the team would have to invite me by email, after that this person can give me some p... Latest reply by Velma8
    I know this has been discussed before BUT why has airbnb not added the ability of a host to charge a pet cleaning fee or deposit? I love dogs and run a "dog friendly" airbnb but honestly, dogs are worse than toddlers when it comes to messiness. I know we... Latest reply by Donald28
    • 20200225_134101.jpg
    • 20200225_134028.jpg