What Hosts are saying

How do you edit a request of money from a guest? Both before check in or after check out?I tried to request funds from a guest who requested additional services (Cook, extra guest, etc), but since the guest had not made their second and final payment, and... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi all, I am a host and I got a confirmed reservation at beginning of January 2020. I didn't receive the payment for that reservation till date for more than three weeks. I can see in the upcoming payout list that this payment was supposed to be released ... Latest reply by Lydmila1
    Hi Im a host and one of my booking's payment was due by 5th March but till now i havent received it Not sure whats the problem Can anyone share UAE helpline no plz ?Thanks
    Due to circumstances beyond my control, I had to switch guests to another host. I found a new host, personally booked the listing for my guests and spoke directly with new host and my guest. We are all in agreement for the switch. I want AirBNB to switch ...
    Hello everyone, I have been a host for over a month now, and for the past couple of weeks I am having trouble getting bookings. We have quite a lot of views, but none of those have lead to any booking. Is there anything I am doing wrong? Does anyone have ... Latest reply by Kathleen645
    Just need to know why ONE room was given a $26.24 service fee for a month and the room across the hall was tagged with a $90 service fee and both rooms rent for basically the same amount; the 2nd room even has a smaller cleaning charge ($25 vs. $40.) JP ... Latest reply by Linda108