What Hosts are saying

Hey fellow hosts, I was set to list my Airbnb at the end of the month here in Nashville, which I now think may be a horrible idea given the current circumstances of declined travel. I believe new listings supposedly get two weeks of boosted visibility a... Latest reply by Dawn81
    How do you edit a request of money from a guest? Both before check in or after check out?I tried to request funds from a guest who requested additional services (Cook, extra guest, etc), but since the guest had not made their second and final payment, and... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi all, I am a host and I got a confirmed reservation at beginning of January 2020. I didn't receive the payment for that reservation till date for more than three weeks. I can see in the upcoming payout list that this payment was supposed to be released ... Latest reply by Lydmila1
    Hi Im a host and one of my booking's payment was due by 5th March but till now i havent received it Not sure whats the problem Can anyone share UAE helpline no plz ?Thanks