What Hosts are saying

Hi Everyone, Airbnb has been delayed in paying me for 1 month now and giving me the run around. If you click at the community center and search payout delay, you will see it's not only me. Laura, please help us. Disappointed , Henry Brodett
    I'm a nigerian, please am having issues with payment, any help or guideline we do, cause realistically am stranded and really agitated, cause am already paid by my guests.. just for the money to be refunded to my account directly, pls any help or support...
    How do you handle guest that break the house rules and cause additional work and time spend bringing the place back to standards?I submitted a charge for additional cleaning and his response was: aren't you supposed to clean and wash everything after a gu... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Does anyone else in NZ have recent experience of difficulties with having their bank account for payouts verified? That is changing from "pending" status to "Ready". We have been battling for nearly a month now to find out why our account (an ASB account... Latest reply by Ria16
    Hi, We have a summer rental at the beach and have a 7-night minimum stay with Saturday check-in ONLY. However, I would like to offer other options during the off-season. How can I allow check in on specific days on the calendar without affecting our in-s...