What Hosts are saying

Anyone else seeing lack of guests in South East Asia? I use to have a 500 people 30 view rating and now it's half that. I'm fortunate to have a 28 day guest in my unit now but not a peep for March, April, or May. Latest reply by Sandra126
    Hello,It seems strange and unusual but after 3 years hosting Airbnb guests i have no new reservations for a while. I have not changed my approach to my guests.Is it possible something might be going wrong on the market in London or other reasons?ThanksVil... Latest reply by Md-Mizanur1
    Hello all! I have a guest who would like to book just three nights a week for two months. I've negotiated a special discount for her stays since she will be with me for two months. I am only able to send her a special offer for the first stay though. I do...
    So I'm having a problem with airbnb payouts. In the last 3 weeks, two different reservations, our guests from each reservation, have stayed for 3 nights each without us getting paid. I contacted airbnb, was told that the funds had been released, but sti... Latest reply by Kate1605
    Hi,We are new to airbnb and just received our second booking. The booking shows a payment of €90 per night and then shows the service deduction separately. However, the list price for our accommodation is €120 per night. Does anyone know why a lower pr... Latest reply by Tim546
    HiIs it possible to route payments for bookings that total less than 24 days to a specific bank account?