What Hosts are saying

I just booked my first Airbnb request. I'm waiting to hear back to hear if my request is accepted. I wanted to use a first-time use coupon code that I supposedly received when I signed up for Airbnb but couldn't find it. Will I be able to use it the next ... Latest reply by Ashish10
    A guest has just booked for a week in July using instant booking and the price booked is a lot less than my normal daily rate. How has this happened, I have not had any offers or discounts running and would never do so for July anyway as it is peak season... Latest reply by Sarah3210
    I am hosting a hotel room in Phuket,Thailand and when i search as a guest to look at my listing i can see my room has a service fee on top of the price i have listed it at but some other hotel rooms in my area have no service fee on Air BnB why is this ? ... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Greetings to you from Orion. we have been contacting you for the payment for the past 3 months .We have contacted you for more than 5 to 7 times for the payment and each time you say the case is send to expert team and it will be sorted out soon and final... Latest reply by Gordon0
    Dear I am linked my Payoneer Account With Airbnb From Last 14 Day But Still Pending in Verifications Not Confirm So Please Confirm the Payoneer Account and Released My Payout I am Waiting For spending Confirmation.