What Hosts are saying

Hello,has anyone else experienced issue with payouts in the last week of December 2019? I had a reservation on the 28th of December and still have not received the payout (at least 1000 USD). On contacting Airbnb they said they are aware and working on it... Latest reply by Javid5
    I just booked my first Airbnb request. I'm waiting to hear back to hear if my request is accepted. I wanted to use a first-time use coupon code that I supposedly received when I signed up for Airbnb but couldn't find it. Will I be able to use it the next ... Latest reply by Ashish10
    A guest has just booked for a week in July using instant booking and the price booked is a lot less than my normal daily rate. How has this happened, I have not had any offers or discounts running and would never do so for July anyway as it is peak season... Latest reply by Sarah3210
    I am hosting a hotel room in Phuket,Thailand and when i search as a guest to look at my listing i can see my room has a service fee on top of the price i have listed it at but some other hotel rooms in my area have no service fee on Air BnB why is this ? ... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Greetings to you from Orion. we have been contacting you for the payment for the past 3 months .We have contacted you for more than 5 to 7 times for the payment and each time you say the case is send to expert team and it will be sorted out soon and final... Latest reply by Gordon0