What Hosts are saying

Last year, if we had unbooked dates approaching, we were given the option of setting discounts for a short time, maybe 7-10 days, with discount rates being maybe 8% or 11% etc. This was good, we liked it. But recently, we no longer get this showing up. In... Latest reply by Trevor243
    My current guest checked in a month ago and checked out today and still no payment. I have spoken to customer service 3 times and they say it's a technical issue they're working on. A month... Surely I can request interest on this payment? And how am I as...
    We are remodeling our 450 square foot casita which has a bathroom, kitchenette and large living room. We have an option of closing off the bed into a separate small room or installing a nice Murphy bed which would be open to the living room. The Murphy b...
    I posted on here not too long ago about posting some glamping tents. But the I got to thinking about out "tool shed"(I apologize for the messy picture, we are in the middle of working on a project) We have this pre-civil war stone cabin. It was the origin...
    • IMG_3894.jpg