What Hosts are saying

Some of my guests have left me with very high electricity bills which could only be a result of running the Air Con all the time. They are not mindful of knocking it of when they go out or at times have balcony doors open with the Aircon running. Latest reply by Anonymous
    hi i need help regarding my missing payouts. it was for my 2 bookings a week ago. i contacted airbnb help center but until now they havent resolve the issue. does anyone had the same experience. what should i do? Latest reply by Hilderson0
    I have an Airbnb listing in the country and believe that a good guidebook helps me get more bookings and is a benefit to our guests. My guide is extensive, including local hotspots, restaurants, historical points of interest, day trips and local hikes. Ai...
    Hi Airbnb Hosts We are Chris & Sofi from LOS Dubai (airbnb.com/h/los). We have been hosting guests in Dubai for more than a year now and truly enjoy it. As we are now working on a welcome book for our guests. Do you have any suggestions for what to inc... Latest reply by Tracy591
    I have been communicating with Airbnb customer support for more than a month about not getting my payout. A guest stayed for a week in mid-December, she paid as expected and I didn't change anything on my end, but the payment never made it to my bank acc... Latest reply by Joel815
    I can’t see the nightly rate I have charged a guest during their stay in my calendar. It just shows the full amount. I need to refund one of their nights stay due to an incident. Can anyone tell me how to access this information? Thanks Latest reply by Huma0