What Hosts are saying

Hello I am going with my family for two weeks abroad for a vacation where I will not always have constant access to the Internet (plane, sailing at sea etc). The calendar is blocked during this period, but I know from experience that at this time of the y... Latest reply by Nevena3
    Hi Folks,has anyone else been experiencing problems with payments in early December. I am owed money going back to 3rd December from AirBNB and each time I call or email I get the same response, which is there is a system payment glitch and they cannot co...
    A guest wanted me to block 7/4 - 7/11 but didnt have the money to pay for the reservation at the time. I blocked those dates. how do i unblock the dates and have her make a deposit. I dont want someone else to make a reservation on those dates for at l... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hola comunidad:Haber si me puedan ayudar con esto. Me pasa que en uno de mis avisos la página está cobrando mas de la tarifa, yo no tengo activado el precio inteligente. Saludos
    Hi there. I live in the US and love the remote lock options we have here (same for thermostats). I have a rental in Ireland that has a triple-bolt front door lock (typical for there), so I can't use anything like a Schlage, or August, etc. I'm not seeing...