What Hosts are saying

Has anyone had their payouts stopped due to account verification. I had actioned this request several times but not been paid now for 10 days. Has anyone else has the same problem? Many thanks
    I find it ridiculous that I am not able to automatically charge a pet fee for non-assistance dogs. On HomeAway this is done automatically without faffing about apologising to the booking guest about how the AirBnB site is user-unfriendly and I will have t... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Up to now I have always received the payments for my guest the second day of their stay. But this time as a new SuperHost my guest says she has transferred money for her stay but the money does not arrive from Airbnb on my PayPal account yet. What could t... Latest reply by Traci45
    Hello, it is like the 4th year in a row that I’m dealing with this same problem, when a big music festival that’s in my city set the dates (November), I turn the prices high for the festival which is in March so I can give priority for long stays (1 year,...
    Hi everyone!So I'm hosting a basement studio with en-suite bathroom and it has a seating area (2 chairs and a coffee table). Would the seating area count as private living room? TIAairbnb.com/h/khal Latest reply by Khalid51