What Hosts are saying

In the past I used western, now impossible. When I try to add wire transfer (approved for Ukraine), I receive "you dont have permission to complete this action" message...try on different computers many times...support team I am connected to are very very... Latest reply by Irena78
    A guy has just checked out of a 2 day stay with me, and Airbnb has not released payment to my Paypal yet. This is 48 hours + that no money has come in. I always have gotten it 24 hours after a guest check in. I have tried live chat with Airbnb agents, but... Latest reply by Ute42
    I had guests. 22.12.2019, 29.11.2019 , 26.11.2019 . I didn't get the money. 22.12.2019 - 29.10 $ , 29.11.2019 - 19.40 $, 26.11.2019 - 9.70 $ Total 58.20. Please send me my money .
    Hello,I have experienced literally world worst customer service in the world in Airbnb. Their customer service call is legitimately useless because it never answers. And the message system also doesn't respond at all. I luckily got connected yesterday VER... Latest reply by Helen3
    I want to ensure that a long term guest pays a certain amount for their stay (I've negotiated a fee with them) but the service fee they see is different to the one that I see as a host.Not only that if I log in as a guest and enter in their dates I see ye... Latest reply by Steve2441