What Hosts are saying

First, thank you all for helping. You guys are great. I am new..we are listing our home for the DNC in Milwaukee and for the Ryder Cup as well. Each event has a different per night fee. I can't figure out how to change them. When I set my base price it c... Latest reply by Katie864
    Good Day, I forgot to update the payout details and payment has been made to a bank account which is closed. I changed the account on the app but it seems that it was too late. Now Payoneer is not replying to my messages and I am not sure what to do? Than...
    Guest booked with instant booking then added an extra person which is charged extra. Ive sent the guest the alternation here on airbnb the guest accepted it and all good. Guest checked in on 26th December and payout was shown correctly under my “Upcomin...
    I think there should be a way to set a price for Holiday periods that is like a SPECIAL OFFER, a price for any number of guests and including the cleaning fee where they won't be then charged for EXTRA GUESTS like they are outside of Holiday Periods. We h... Latest reply by Barry-and-Viv0