breakfast and dinner box - rules in ITALY

Answered!

breakfast and dinner box - rules in ITALY

Hi all the Italians,

Could someone help me understand the local regulations in Italy regarding the possibility of offering food to guests.

A new local company is proposing very nice breakfast and dinner boxes that they can deliver (with local products, various options).

Can the host promote these boxes? Can the host be compensated/receive a payment for each guest who orders a box?

Thanks a lot for your help!!

Marine

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

For food regulations you would need to talk to whoever manages food regulations in your country/area @Marina2065 

Yes if hosts think this is a good idea they can promote your business to their guests.

You can give the host promotional flyers with a code for their guests to quote so you can pay a commission to hosts for promoting your business. 

Personally my guests just use local food deliveries or one of 30 cafes and restaurants within a five minute walk of my house or the thousands of cafes and restaurants in our city centre less than a mile away.

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

For food regulations you would need to talk to whoever manages food regulations in your country/area @Marina2065 

Yes if hosts think this is a good idea they can promote your business to their guests.

You can give the host promotional flyers with a code for their guests to quote so you can pay a commission to hosts for promoting your business. 

Personally my guests just use local food deliveries or one of 30 cafes and restaurants within a five minute walk of my house or the thousands of cafes and restaurants in our city centre less than a mile away.