creating another listing to add an 'experience '

Deb4176
Level 1
Malvern Hills District, United Kingdom

creating another listing to add an 'experience '

Hi everyone

I have a listing which is running nicely but would like to duplicate this, if possible and tweak it so I can add an experience on to booking too.

My current listing is a exclusive site glamping for 8. I would like to add a Foraging Experience to this. 

I thought if I duplicate my listing changing the name slightly then add the option to book the experience. My only issue is that I do not want my listing price muddled with the Foraging price. I have someone who will run the 2-3 courses and invoice me the cost. 

How would I best do this? If I add it to the listing I will be hit with additional costs, my Foraging guy may cancel. Would it be possible once I have a confirmed date for staying here and confirmed experience I can request the guests to pay? 

Any information would be greatly received as Im not sure what to do?

1 Reply 1
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Deb4176 

No you can't set up a second listing to promote your foraging business. Listings are for accommodation only.

Airbnb used to have a function where you could set up Airbnb experiences but this has been on hold for a year.

Nothing to stop you mentioning in your listing that you offer foraging experiences through a third party. You can then direct guests who book on their website or social media where they offer these experiences.